Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Good Morning

What a weekend.  Wait, it isn't Monday?  I don't know what has happened, but the weekend and the entire day yesterday flew by before I knew it.  We got a lot done - and Christmas shopping was not one of them.

Today's goal is to get all of the craft supplies needed to start some of the crafts we have planned.  There are a few gifts we still have to pick up at the store too - so we'll see if we can cram that in too.


:: DIY Monogram Mugs  ::  Sharpie Dyed Cotton  ::  Keychain is a "cross your fingers" project :: Polymer gift tags :: Silhouettes didn't have a tutorial.  Think I can figure it out?


Yikes!  Who let me get this far into December before starting my craft projects?  Shame on me.  Lucky for all of us, it's not too late.  Let's get these things done!

-a

No comments:

Post a Comment