Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday!


Good morning and happy weekend!  Lars is home from school today because they're having parent/teacher conferences so it doesn't feel like a Friday to me.  More like a Tuesday.

And I'm getting ready for a photo shoot this Sunday which I am really excited about.  We have been decorating (read :: I have been decorating) like a maniac and am so excited to share it with everyone.  You too.  I'll have a little tour of our house all decorated next week.

I finally finished our Christmas cards too.  What's that you say?  It's mid-December and I just ordered my cards?  Yes.  Yes I did.  But they are awesome if that counts for anything.  And they are postcards so they'll be here really fast.  I've found if you order through traditional "Christmas Card" companies they take a week or two.  But if you order from regular printers (or through the postcard guys real estate agents use) you can get them faster.

I'll share all of it with you next week.  In the mean time, here's what happened here this week - in case you missed it.

:: The basement walls are framed up.  And today the painter, the flooring guy and the plumber are all coming over!

:: I was a guest blogger on Being 5!  Did you read it?

:: We hosted some friends for a really casual dinner.  It was delicious and fun!

:: Yesterday I was at Metropolitan Market signing books - if you missed me, I'll be at the Uptown Metropolitan Market tomorrow (Saturday) from 11-2.  Come chat with me!


Have a great weekend!
-a


No comments:

Post a Comment