Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday!


It's Friday!  Hooray for Friday!  We have an exciting weekend planned and a really fun night planned tonight because yesterday was Mr. Hedin's birthday.  For several years we have gone to the zoo for his birthday.  I'm not sure why - but yesterday was a beautiful day so we packed up and went to the zoo.

A picnic lunch, naps at home, and a family dinner that ended in homemade chocolate ice cream - a lovely day.


While I get ready for another day of fun - and Happy Hour Friday later today - here's what happened around the blog this week.


:: Our basement has wall board!  And it's mudded, taped, and ready for a primer coat of paint!  We're getting close...

:: As the basement project gets closer to being done, I'm getting closer to being able to decorate the space.  The boys room has come together in my mind.

:: Can you believe it's March?  Here's what I need to survive the month.

:: St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner.  I'm inspired to do something new.

:: Is anything better than Rice Krispie Treats?  Yes.  When they are made with Lucky Charms for St. Patrick's Day.  Check out my recipe here.

:: In honor of my new favorite color, my baby and I got dressed


Have a great weekend!  See you soon
-a


No comments:

Post a Comment