Friday, March 23, 2012
Happy Friday!
It's Friday! Friday! Mr. Hedin and I have an exciting Friday working on a semi-secret project and I get to take a few behind the scenes shots - so I'll share them with you as soon as I can!
In other news, we finally got to shoot the much talked about camping shoot this week. It held off raining for several hours and we were able to fake a beautiful summer day for the afternoon. Check out the above shot of my friend and her kids talking to our photographer. Nothing keeps kids in line like the threat of withholding marshmallows!
It was a little bit of a slow week around the blog because next week we are tearing it up! If you're in Seattle (or surrounding areas...), tune into KING 5 on Monday at 11am to see my Easter craft ideas on New Day Northwest. Then on Wednesday, tune into KOMO 4 at 4pm to see more Easter ideas + food on the News! A fun week!
Here's what happened here, in case you missed it ::
:: I planted the peas in the garden.
:: Bright and sunny colors are my favorite thing ever. Fill your house with them!
:: Easter egg baskets have taken on a whole new meaning. Make one today!
Have a great weekend! See you for Happy Hour tonight!
-a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment