Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Morning


Hello!  Happy Monday morning!  Our weekend could not have been more crazy - and the fact that it was sunny made us want to pack as much in as possible!  I hope you had a spectacular weekend as well.  This week is going to be packed as well!  And I'll be sharing all of it with you here.  Get ready, because it starts today!

Today I'm on KING 5 at 11am showing you some of my favorite ideas for Easter this year.  Come back later today for all of those ideas in one place.

Until then, have a great morning and enjoy these fun things I've been loving

:: I haven't had a fancy breakfast like this in ages.  I think I need one.  Today perhaps.

:: How cute is this yarn tree from One Charming Party?  What a fun way to bring yarn bombing home!

:: Our floors were installed last week!  Wahoo!  They are now covered and protected from the rest of the work that still has to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment