Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday

Each week I find it harder and harder to believe it's already Friday.  I don't know where my time goes, but I think Pinterest has a lot to do with it...

Today is an exciting day for the basement.  The drywallers are here prepping the space, the insulation starts Monday, and Mr. Hedin and I are picking out windows today to replace the charming glass block.  I can't wait to share it with you next week!

While we wait for that...

:: I made play doh this morning for the children.  Could not have been any easier - Jenny is a lifesaver!

:: I also made blueberry muffins.  We are craving summer!


In other news this week

:: Deborah Lloyd is delightful

:: The new Kate Spade collection rocks my world

:: Our house is quickly filling up with Funfetti inspiration. Is yours?

:: My obsession with the new Kate Spade collection continues

:: I'm making the coolest outdoor solution for ugly walls

See you this afternoon for a cocktail!  Happy Friday indeed.

-a



No comments:

Post a Comment