Monday, May 28, 2012
A very happy B Day
In honor of my sister's birthday, we hosted a sit down dinner for thirty people at our house. It was a really fun and over the top evening with rented tables and chairs, champagne toasts, and an abundance of "B"s. My sister has always chosen Bs - both the letter and the insect - to have have around her. It seemed appropriate to flood the room with a big green B (her initial).
I made a stamp (tutorial to come later this week) to stamp the napkins and the kraft paper covering the tables. The theme was carried through in a banner and tiny tags on the herb plant favors.
While we may have taken the party slightly over the top (overheard :: "This is the nicest wedding I've ever been to.") there are elements that are super easy for you to recreate for your own party. All week I'll share with you the elements so you can host your own B Day party.
Happy B Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment