Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday!


Have you gone backyard camping yet?  Do it tonight!  It's easy and fun.  And if you don't feel like cooking, don't.  Pick up some of your favorite take out (Metropolitan Market's fried chicken is at the top of my list) and dine al fresco.

The blog was full of backyard camping, in case you missed it

:: We took 351 photos for this shoot.  Here are a few of the "extra" images

::  Here's how you can get the look from the shoot.

::  It's not as hard as it seems.  It's not hard at all.

:: The entire article is in 425 Magazine this month.  Pick up a copy today!


In other news on the blog

:: My garden is mostly planted.  The seeds are started anyway.  Mid-May I'll plant the live plants like tomatoes, jalapenos, and bell peppers.

:: I swoon for Molly Moon!

:: I'm on Instagram.  Are you on Instagram?  Let's be friends.


Next week marks the start of May!  Can you believe it's already May?  I have loads of things planned, including moving into our basement!  Wahoo!  I'll show you the progress we've made so far on Monday and we start finishing things out the following week.  I'm beyond excited.

See you for Happy Hour tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment