I hear your snickers when I say "no, it's easy." And I see the eye rolls when I promise it only takes ten minutes. I get it. You don't have time. The thing is, it really doesn't take that much time. {insert eye roll}
To prove it to you, I've condensed everything into one hour of your time to create your own backyard camping adventure. Which means no more excuses. Don't have time after work? Then do this on a weekend. Or a Friday after you leave work a little early.
This is not about being the coolest person on the block (that's a byproduct). This is about creating some cool memories for your children, your friends, your spouse. When you do something like camping in the backyard, you are removing options like the television and the Wii. It becomes about having a conversation and being a family.



awesome post....and great activity....i will definitely do this..."promise" .
ReplyDeleteCamp Stove