Tuesday, March 6, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Round up

With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, it seemed like a good time to start looking at project ideas.  Here's what I did last year ::



Shamrock Sugar Cookies (I started these already!)


Irish Soda Bread Scones for St. Patrick's Day morning

What can I do this year that's new and fun?  Lars is going to expect a t-shirt because his doesn't fit at all any more.  What ever I do for him, I have to do for the other two.  Plus, it's a Saturday - which means even more creativity is going to be required.  There are no preschool teachers to fill in on a Saturday...

Here's what I'm looking at for inspiration ::


1. Shamrock Barette 
2. Felt Crown
3. Gladware Leprechaun hats
4. Cake via Twig & Thistle (which isn't working right now...)
5. Rainbow cars
6. Sharpie decorated handbag by PSImadethis.com



I can't wait to share the final results with you!  Hooray for St. Patrick's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment