This month's color of the month came from my love of color. I love color but, historically, I have shied away from it in favor of 'safer' neutrals. I think maybe we all do it. Almost everyone I know has a Pintrest board full of inspiring bright colors but their homes are full of muted versions of the same tones.
Why, I ask?
Color makes us happy. In this month of dreary skies and colorless gardens, let's pop up the color in everything else we do!
It's not hard to add a little color. All of our favorite brands are featuring brights in everything from accessories to jeans to shoes. If you've been safely buying neutrals for years then you have the perfect base to add a pop of something fun.
It's actually really easy to bring color inside the house too. Later this month I'll have some 'bright interiors' ideas to inspire you to bring a little of the Funfetti spirit to heart! How will you bring color in this month? Find something that makes you smile and put it where everyone can see it.
Why is it important? Because you must be yourself - and you are fun.
from here.
The details
:: Wardrobe ::
Kate Spade Clutch
J Crew Blouse
J Crew Jeans
Seaton Surf Board Shorts
Orange Flower
Rose Colored Glasses
Converse
:: Art ::
1. here
2. here
3. Slim Aarons print here
4. here
5. Saguaro Hotel, Palm Springs
6. Geronimo Balloons from here



No comments:
Post a Comment