Last night I went to Girl Power Hour at the Bravern Neiman Marcus. I was supposed to be paying attention to the fashion on the runway but I found myself completely distracted by Milly's new collection that was on the racks right behind us. It is so fabulous! I can't wait for summer weddings and other excuses to buy fun frocks.
While I shop further online, here are the fun things that happened on the blog this week. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
:: I wished I may, I wished I might, and I had an amazing cocktail on Valentine night
:: It was Valentine's Day!
:: If you need ideas for quick and easy ways to entertain - there are none simpler than these
:: Here's what we did for Valentine's Day
:: My baby girl and I celebrated Funfetti February by dressing fabulously dotty.
:: Some ideas for incorporating color into your wardrobe and some inspiration for being bright and bold.
Next week, more color, more brights, more fun! And if you haven't heard, Kate Spade is coming to town! Catch the tour schedule here - and pick up a new handbag in the latest print. I'm digging it.
Wondering what the above images are? Lars cut out hearts for Valentine's Day and used our arrow magnets to hang them on the fridge. I wore shades of blue to Girl Power Hour and sipped wine in a can. A can!



No comments:
Post a Comment