Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Morning


How was your weekend?  I can't believe it's already Monday - and a holiday week, no less.  We spent the entire weekend playing with our children.  We took them to the Children's Museum, to burgers for lunch, and to a fabulous Sunday bunch featuring Rainbow Pancakes!

My baby girl is a burgeoning photographer (unlike her mama who couldn't manage to focus the picture before snapping it).  Any time my camera is up on the tripod we have to take turns so she can take a picture too.  Usually she has the lens facing her (smart girl) but she will make a rare attempt to take a photo of someone or something else occasionally.

This week we have lots of fun things planned - so stay tuned!  Until then, here are a few things I discovered this weekend

:: Have you read Simon Doonan's Gay Men Don't Get Fat?  It's hilarious.  Probably a bit raunchy for some of you - but hilarious.

:: I have not gotten into Downtown Abbey.  Thoughts?  Should I be watching?

:: Clams + Bacon + Beer :: The geniuses at Serious Eats have provided a fabulous (and simple) recipe that should be on your menu this week.

:: How jealous am I of this office?  I'm working steadily toward office space and this is SO inspiring!


Have a great day!
-a


No comments:

Post a Comment