Friday, January 6, 2012
Happy Friday!
Good morning - at least it still is in Hawaii. We're here for just a few more days and then we're back to Seattle and the reality that comes with it. Almost as soon as we land we have Lars' birthday to plan and celebrate, Pearl's birthday to plan, and Mr. Hedin turns 35 in just a few short months. Not to mention I'm hosting a shower for a good friend of mine to celebrate their impending wedding.
Yikes.
In the mean time, I'm soaking up as much sun as I can before we depart. And am gearing up for a crazy few months at home.
While on the Island, we have spent a lot of time at the beach, visited our friend Mickey at the Aulani (huge hit! highly recommended), ate fabulous food, and ate our way through Chinatown. Overall - amazing. Today we rented a stand up paddle board - so we'll see if my abs are in any shape at all.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend! See you in Seattle on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment