Monday, January 9, 2012

Good morning


Monday!  Seattle!  Cold weather!  All reasons why this could be a not so great of a day.  But instead, it's a great day.  Why you ask?  Because I was interviewed for an article on Valentine's Day (for singles) and it's started to pop up everywhere.  Check it out here ::

In Kentucky

In Pennsylvania

In Sacramento

In Macon, Georgia

In Centre



It's all the same article, so you can read it once and be set.  And now you're thinking, "Valentine's Day?? Already?!"  Yes - already.  Especially if you are hosting a party.  And I highly recommend hosting a party.  I'm not a 'lovey- dovey' Valentine kind of gal.  I like an excuse for a party, an excuse for fun cocktails, and an excuse to spoil my children.  For me, that's what Valentine's Day is about.  Plus this year I get to figure out school Valentine's!  I'm excited about that.  If you're single on V-Day I realize there is a stigma attached.  But there shouldn't be and I hope that's what came across in my interview.  Have fun, have a party.

Have a great Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment