Monday, December 5, 2011
Happy Monday
Good morning! How was your weekend? We saw Santa!! You have to say that a little like Oprah because Lars could not have been more excited. And it's not even like we got pictures taken. We saw him in a parade. On Whidbey Island. A parade that also included a person dressed up as a bowling pin and the preschool co-op kids. The excitement was palatable - for him...
I can't wait until we actually take him to see Santa and get a picture taken. That will put him over the top. He's a little nervous about Santa asking him too many questions (re: behavior) but he's got a list of questions for him, including 'can I come see the North Pole.' Should be interesting.
I'm getting geared up to post a series of gift guides + the update for our basement! At long last! In the mean time...
:: Top 20 Christmas Books from Design Mom - I must read these to my children!
:: How to raise a compassionate child is appropriate this time of year - and when dealing with a three-almost-four year old.
:: I adore Mrs. Lilien and all day today she's posting the 12 days of Christmas, Lilien Style. Adorable!
Have a great Monday!
-a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment