Friday, December 2, 2011
Happy Friday!
I don't know where this week went. Literally, it is already over, already December, already Christmas and I am so not ready for that. Luckily, it's the nature of my job to be a little forced into the holiday season as I get requests for seasonal topics and have to get focused.
While I attempt to get focused, post my children's table ideas from New Day, and update you on our basement (it's warm! it's framed out! it's awesome!) here is what happened this week on the blog.
:: We went to Palm Springs last week. In case you are planning a trip to the desert, here are my favorite things to do.
:: I read Momofuku Milk Bar and you should too. It's really cool, crazy cool.
:: It's December! AHH!! That means entertaining and parties. You don't need all new stuff but there are a few things that would be fab.
:: I was on New Day Northwest with ideas for children's tables. I'll be sharing them all next week so stay tuned for the 'how to'
Have a great weekend! See you Monday
-a
* The photo is Mr. Hedin and I at Mr. Parker in Palm Springs. There are mirrors on the ceiling which is a little sassy plus makes an awesome photo op.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment