Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday



Jealous? You wish you had a porta-potty in front of your house too.  Today they are pouring the new basement floor and we'll have workers in and out of our house now for the next few weeks as we start hooking up the new heat, hot water heater, and run new electrical.  It's an exciting month as we try to push to be done in late December/ early January. (did you hear that?  we are fudging a little on our Christmas deadline...)

While we wait for the crew to come today, here's what happened on the blog this week - in case you missed it

:: I made turkeys from my children's handprints and spray painted gourds

:: Wheat centerpieces got updated with gold spray paint and copper pipe fittings

:: My baby girl and I went on a dinner date

:: Our basement is insulated and ready for the next step!

:: Yesterday I spoke at the Rainier Club's Executive Women's Breakfast.  I presented some of my easy ideas for holiday entertaining with Monte from Sozo Friends Winery.  The ladies were fantastic and were excited to start their holiday plans - despite the fact that that it was 7am and I was sleepy.


:: Today I'm going to set the whole dining room table for Thanksgiving and share that with you.  It's my glam-tastic take on the holiday.

Have a great weekend - see you Monday!
-a



No comments:

Post a Comment