Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday!


Good morning.  Err, afternoon.  This week went really fast and this day has seemed to go even faster!  We're off to the land of sunshine for a Thanksgiving week filled with modern houses, Mexican food, and a lot of poolside time.

Did you guess that we are off to Palm Springs?

I'll be posting more Thanksgiving ideas and recipes from the desert.  Don't be too jealous - I'll just be tanning my post-baby body poolside.  In other news...

Here's what happened around here this week

:: A Thanksgiving table that is easy and a little sparkly.

:: My lastest facial routine that seems to actually be delivering on the promises!

:: I was on Q13 with my friend Kaci Aitchinson

:: And I made Cranberry Relish in a Can.  Your favorite (and mine) just updated with a little more 'grown up' flavor

Have a great weekend!  See you Monday
-a


No comments:

Post a Comment