Friday, November 12, 2010

The A-List

My box from Full Circle Farm - yum.

Listen

Tune in this morning at 8:30am to Chat with Women to hear me chatting with the lovely Pam and Rochelle.  We'll be talking about crafts, cooking, and my new book!  Don't miss it.


Read

If you haven't picked up Amy Pennington's book, Urban Pantry, you are missing out.  Lucky for you, Amy is signing her book this weekend at Metropolitan Market.  She'll be at the Uptown store (base of Queen Anne Hill) from 12-5pm.  She is a really nice person - and a great resource for any of your gardening and preserving questions.


Eat

Chocolopolis is hosting it's Grand Opening this Friday and Saturday at the Bravern.  Chocolate tastings, children's story time, guest experts, and - did I mention - chocolate?  Head over to the Bravern and check out some amazing chocolate products.  For more, visit their website here.


Cook

This week's Full Circle Farm delivery included on the stem brussel sprouts.  I adore brussel sprouts and I had no idea you could cook them right on the stem.  I can't find the recipe anywhere - and I swear Martha cooked them on her show.   If you find them, please let me know, then head over to Metropolitan Market to pick up your own 'on the stem' sprouts.  The flavor is much milder than what you may be used to in conventional sprouts.  Try some!

No comments:

Post a Comment