I love heels. I don't wear them much, now that I stay at home with the kids. Can you imagine me showing up at preschool in these? Or Little Gym? I would get laughed at for sure. It would be a major Carrie Bradshaw moment for me however.
I am so thrilled that the sparkly shoes are back. They are everywhere right now, in heels and flats. I have a pair of flats that I bought in New York that are ready to be replaced. I am excited to see how awesome the new ones are! The shoes I picked out are all the expensive ones - of course - but it's because there's a fine line between cool sparkly shoes and stripper shoes. The cheaper the shoes were, the more likely they were to be seen at Rick's. It's better to spend more...
I could stand a new pair of shoes for my book parties - and appearances. Oh, this is going to be a great excuse for something new and shiny. I'm also totally digging these shoes below. Can you imagine trying to hike through the grocery store with two kids in these? It's almost as hilarious as the time I wore Jimmy Choo boots all day around the house. I was in sweat pants and a t-shirt, but I had killer thigh high boots on! I had to give them back, so that was my only opportunity... They were awesome.
Hmmm... which ones should I get?
All shoes from Nordstrom


The darker grey stilletos with that awesome sparkly buckle on the toe
ReplyDeleteI vote for the sparkly Kate Spades! I've seen them in person and with the extra touch of the bow they truly are to die for. I love sparkles and am equally lovin that they are coming back in style.
ReplyDelete