Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween ideas! As seen on Q13 FOX

In case you missed my segments on Q13 this morning (I forgot to post about them... sorry!) Kaci posted the  video here:



(here on Q13 website)

And here is a small recap of a few things I did that you can easily do too.  Have a great Halloween!


Modge Podge orange tissue paper to old glass bottles (these were for peanuts).  Add black "eyes" and a "mouth" with more Modge Podge.  I like to add a wire to the top of the jar and hang them from the trees in front of the house with a pretend candle inside.  In the event of rain, I'll move them undercover.


Place votive candles in dishes of candy corn.


Mix cocktails with black vodka - brand name Blavod - for a festive touch.


Stack food up on trick-or-treat buckets.  At about $1 each, they are the cheapest display you'll find.


Don't forget to check out my masks and other costumes!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your post this morning while browsing interior design blogs and your take on interior décor is exquisite. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

    ReplyDelete