Yes, they made the rounds on the blogs ages ago. And yes, I didn't blog about them then. They seemed cool enough - but I wasn't that into them. Then, last night at 3am, I caught their show. Only part of it - and only because I was nursing a ten week old. But I loved it. I was sad that I had to turn it off and go back to sleep before it was over. I almost stayed up - but even in my sleep deprived state I realized the problem with that. Luckily, they have a website, a book, and the TV show airs at all kinds of random times - so hopefully I can catch the other half of the show tonight!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Inspiration :: Sixx Design
Yes, they made the rounds on the blogs ages ago. And yes, I didn't blog about them then. They seemed cool enough - but I wasn't that into them. Then, last night at 3am, I caught their show. Only part of it - and only because I was nursing a ten week old. But I loved it. I was sad that I had to turn it off and go back to sleep before it was over. I almost stayed up - but even in my sleep deprived state I realized the problem with that. Luckily, they have a website, a book, and the TV show airs at all kinds of random times - so hopefully I can catch the other half of the show tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment