You already know how I feel about the daily footwear choices I see around Seattle - I would be remiss to not mention the abominable evening/ dress choices as well. Evening/ dress wear in Seattle is a little bit of an oxymoron. So many people are unaware that Patagonia does not make dress clothes. That North Face intended their clothes for activewear, not auction wear. That zip off pants are only ok if you are on Survivor.
Even when the general public does dress up, it seems the shoes are still lacking. (I think it's obvious now why Pearl used to make people take their shoes off so she could put them on. She still does it if you have pretty shoes.)
Choose your path and go buy some new shoes! If you need more help, take your outfit to Nordstrom with you. They can help - I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment