It's been ages since I posted a 'Kitchen of the Week' - mostly because my kitchen is so far away from being remodeled it just makes me feel sad to see fabulous kitchens when I'm dealing with sub-fabulous. But yesterday I was reading Habitually Chic about Gwyneth Paltrow's new house and I just had to share the kitchen. You can see the whole house here - it was a Veranda Magazine project - or see just the kitchen below.
Things I love about this kitchen
:: Grey.
:: The use of brass accents
:: The island doubles as a prep area and a table to sit at
:: A dish washing 'station' carved out with dish racks, a sink, and a dishwasher
:: A few cozy chairs encourage people to stay and chat. My family will stay and chat on a rugged outdoor bench. An upholstered chair would be luxurious.





No comments:
Post a Comment