Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday + on Q13 today!

Tune into today to Q13 Fox News at 9:15am to see me!  And Kaci!  Hooray!  I'll have my ideas for Mother's Day which you can find here as well.

this knucklehead is the reason I get to celebrate this Sunday


In related news, here's what happened around the blog today

::  I spent the weekend in Palm Springs and it seems like my tan is already fading.

::  I only want a few things for Mother's Day.  Mostly a clean house.

::  These are my ideas for easy and thoughtful Mother's Day gifts - you still have time!

::  I dream of a beautiful day.  Mine will look like this.  But I will probably be doing it.

::  Have you signed up for my newsletter?  Get tips, recipes, and fun love notes from me!  Sign up here.


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Alexandra! (early) Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete