We are literally within weeks of seeing the basement completely done. Are you dying? I'm dying. All that's left is to paint and have the appliances installed.
Last week we installed the new cabinets, the plumbing fixtures, and trimmed out the shelving. The most exciting change was taking the plastic off the top of the stairs so we can actually walk down the stairs in the house, not around through the garage. It makes a huge difference in feeling like the basement is a part of our house.
The most exciting thing that has happened is seeing the craft space come together. The shelves are installed, the cabinets are installed, the countertops are starting up and best of all... {drumroll} a craft table that pulls out from the wall more than three feet!

There are shelves for supplies, a table for the sewing machine, and a craft table that is crazy awesome. Total crafting paradise. I am so anxious to move my stuff into the space and pull the paper off the floor. But I'm showing restraint and waiting until everything is done.
The next time I show it to you, it will be totally done! DONE! Then we'll have a little party.


No comments:
Post a Comment