What a week it's been. I am more ready for the weekend than I think I can express. And we get to celebrate Easter! I hope you have a fabulous time and I would love to see your photos of Easter celebrations at your house.
Here's what happened around the blog this week, in case you missed it. And I'll see you for Happy Hour this afternoon.
:: I guest blogged on Curbly.com all week and hosted a little springtime soiree
:: It's April and I'm absolutely loving the new color of the month
:: Plus, a new month means a few new things. These are my picks.
:: The basement is coming along! Tile starts being installed on Monday - the prep work was this week.
:: I have good skin. Sue me. Here's what I use.
:: I was on Q13 yesterday. Check out the link here or be my friend on Facebook to never miss a segment!
:: I've been married NINE years. Yikes.
See you soon!
-a

No comments:
Post a Comment