I've always had a soft spot for the color. Mostly because it looks good on me. If you also have olive-ish skin and dark hair, consider purple your new best friend. That's where I'm bringing in purple this month. I love it around the house, but I love it better on me.
Maybe because of the polarizing nature of purple, or maybe just because it's often considered a color for 'little girls', purple clothes are not super easy to find as a grown up. I've rounded up (and ordered) my favorites.
Where will you bring in color this month?
As always, follow me on Pinterest to see my color of the month (and months past) and all of the fabulous things I find all month. I even have a purple cocktail planned for this Friday! Hooray!
See January Yellow here
See February Funfetti here
See March Turquoise here
1. purple jeans :: 2. sunglasses :: 3. purple polo :: 4. nail color :: 5. flats :: 6. swimsuit


No comments:
Post a Comment