Monday, March 5, 2012

Good Morning + Basement progress




We had the most exciting weekend!  Or basement has walls!  Or covered walls, I should say.  They delivered a bajillion sheets of drywall on Thursday and on Friday they started hanging them up.  It's amazing to see the walls as they will actually be.  Mr. Hedin and I are pretty good visualizers (an important skill when buying really ugly houses) but to see the wall board on makes a huge difference.
 

After the walls are mudded and taped (the next week and a few days) then we can start tile and flooring.  Then we're only a few short weeks away from paint and decorating.


We moved into this house May 6, 2011.  By May 6, 2012 we could be sleeping in the basement.  Due to the fact that it's infinitely nicer than the current master suite (I use the term loosely), Mr. Hedin and I have tossed around the idea of moving down there ourselves.  I'm definitely showering down there.

I hope you have a great week!  I have a great week planned for the blog and can't wait to share all of my projects with you.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment