Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! Can you believe it's already here? I cannot believe how fast the year is flying in general - Jud is already seven months old! And now another holiday to celebrate. I'm excited for a weekend of general green fun.
As I have been planning my own St. Patrick's Day celebrations, I've seen a lot of other fun ideas and I keep being reminded that rainbows are just as much a part of St. Patrick's Day as the shamrock. Once I started thinking about it, I started seeing rainbows everywhere I looked! Where will you find them today?
While we wait with baited breath for Happy Hour Friday (can it come soon enough this week?) here's what happened on the blog this week
:: We soaked our peas over night then planted them in the ground. Due to an unreasonable amount of rain this week, we got soaked in the process as well.
:: J'adore green. This time of year is the best for me.
:: I bought shoe clips and I'm trying to wear them with everything. Turns out they are a great hair accessory too.
:: The latest issue of 425 Magazine features Lars' fourth birthday party. Can you believe he's four!?!
:: Thursday raced off and left me in the dust. Luckily I had this lovely photo to look at. Doesn't it look peaceful and quiet?
:: Do you follow me on Pinterest? Come join the fun!
Have a great weekend! See you this afternoon
-a

No comments:
Post a Comment