Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Behind the Scenes :: Lars turns 4!


The current issue of 425 Magazine features Lars' fourth birthday party!  Can you believe he's four?  I cannot.


It managed to snow on his birthday (again) this year.  Plus our basement wasn't as done as we were hoping.  So rather than having all twenty (yep - twenty) kids playing outside or downstairs.  All twenty kids were playing in the middle of everything.  Our house was total chaos.


I love that I get to share a little of my personal life with you - through the magazine.  I really do entertain.  I really do go over the top to celebrate everything.  I really love doing all of this.  If I didn't have a public platform to show all of the things I do - I'd still be doing them.  Just at home.  For my family.  Privately.


I choose to share them with all of you because I want to encourage you to entertain and celebrate everything.  It doesn't have to be a birthday or a special occasion to celebrate - but when it is, why not go over the top!?!

Mr. Hedin and I.  "What the frick is happening at our house right now?"

If you don't get the magazine, you really should.  It's a great, glossy, magazine with beautiful features (including mine) and it comes out every other month.  I highly recommend it.  But I could be biased.  


Check out more photos from the incomparable Jeff Hobson here.


1 comment: