In our current room I am using a dresser top to hold the things which once lived on a vanity + about 1,000,000 other bits.
Inspired by Lisa Congdon I decided to document the mass of things that has gathered before sorting them out and finding homes for those things that deserve homes.
I'm sure you're asking things like: "Why was there a whisk on the dresser?" or "I didn't know you wore perfume, let alone ten perfumes!" and "Is that a golf tee?"
As I start to see the basement project ending and gaining back my bedroom as only a bedroom, I'm looking for inspiration to spruce up the space without spending much because we'll be remodeling the main floor soon enough.
via Lonny Magazine
via Rue Magazine
Here's what I hope to include in my new streamlined, CLEAN space ::
Fab Floral Tray from Furbish Studio
Oppiacei Stool from DWR
Lucite vanity from Pieces
Ceramic Elephant from Jonathan Adler
Baublebox Necklace from Kate Spade




No comments:
Post a Comment