Friday, February 3, 2012
Happy Friday
This tweet from @OscarPRGirl popped up while I was at Alt Summit (oops, said I wouldn't talk about it again...) I mean, this tweet popped up while I happened to be paying an extraordinary amount of attention to Twitter. And it spoke to me.
I'm sure she didn't tweet this thinking it would become my mantra - but it became my mantra. I've been able to apply it to everything I do and everything others do. How you do anything; treat strangers, treat your marriage, treat your home; is how you do everything.
While we muse on that, here's a review of what happened here on the blog this week.
:: I made Felt Envelopes for my kids and they love them! Perfect for Valentines and love notes
:: I heart stripes.
:: Slow Smoky Beef Tacos are the best. Try the meat on nachos too!
:: Continuing my nose snub to the people at Pantone, I kicked off February with a super fun color scheme.
:: February 1 = February Must Haves. I truly must have these things. Now.
:: My little heart breaker and I got dressed.
:: I made Treasure Hunt Puzzles for my kids (& Mr. Hedin) to keep them busy all morning long.
Have a great weekend! I'll see you back here on Monday with more ideas for Valentine's Day - and a sneak peek at what I'm doing next week at the Northwest Flower and Garden Show. I hope to see you there.
-a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment