Friday, February 10, 2012
Happy Friday!
This week absolutely flew by! I can't believe it's already Friday and it's DAY TWO (for me) of the Northwest Flower and Garden Show. I hope you stop by today at 3:45 to make some cocktails and talk about 'Planting for Entertaining.' It's going to be another great time!
Also, tune in this morning at 8:45 to watch me and Kaci Aitchinson live from the Northwest Flower and Garden Show. We have a few fun things planned PLUS I'm debuting my new bright blue pants (which were all the rage at Alt Summit this year) so you must tune in!
Hope to see you soon. In the mean time, here's what happened on the blog this week
:: Our basement has electricity! The excitement cannot be contained!
:: Pearl and I made Heart Bracelets for her birthday that are perfect for Valentine's Day too.
:: My disastrous (and not lovely at all) vanity area needs a make over. And a good clean out.
:: Seattle had spring like temperatures for a few days. Don't worry, we're back to rain now.
:: I made a Raw Brussel Sprout Salad that you will love! You will love it even more if you grow your own sprouts.
:: I made dinner and recycled the can of El Pato. Aren't I handy?
:: I also made a pretty super duper version of a Manhattan using a rose infused simple syrup - see photo above. Delish!
Have a great weekend! See you on Monday
-a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment