Yesterday I made a pillow out of my favorite sweater dress. Yes, you read that right, my very favorite dress.
Why, you ask, would I destroy my very favorite sweater dress? The surprisingly slimming and extremely comfortable dress? Because I discovered a hole.

There was a large hole directly on the center of the chest. And another one on the back shoulder. It wasn't the kind of hole where you could pretend it just happened. Or that you hadn't noticed it. It was really obvious. And yes, I tried it on after discovering the hole to see if I could get away with it.
Luckily I need a few new throw pillows in my living room. And luckier still I had a yellow sweater that had never looked good on me. Read :: The perfect back side of the pillow.

Because the yellow sweater already had a zipper, I used that as the zipper on the back of the pillow. So all I had to do was sew up all four sides and shove the pillow form in. Could not have been easier.
Next time you discover your favorite sweater has a hole, why not make it into a pillow?



Very Beautiful Pillow and sweater . wonderful color and nice posting
ReplyDeleteManagement Courses In Delhi