image via thisiscolossal.com
I adore Funfetti. I like the name, I like the bright colors, I like the mood it sets when you say "funfetti." It makes everyone happy.
So why wouldn't you want to incorporate something that makes everyone happy into your life?
February seems like the perfect time to start bringing MORE color into the house. We talked about (last month) how Pantone decided on orange for the color of the year. Or as they like to call it, Tangerine Tango. I don't agree. We've done orange and I'm over it.
But we haven't done funfetti! I love it and I think you will too. To convince you more, I'll post several projects and recipes that I make for this month in the realm of "February Funfetti!" Stay tuned. For continuous inspiration, check my Pintrest board for regularly updated inspiration.
I'm bringing the spirit of Funfetti into my own home as well. For Christmas this year my sister got us this awesome Pendleton blanket. I love it. I love the bright colors. I love how awesome it will look in my living room (once I get a few things recovered). Most of all I love what it inspired.
I'm in the process of recovering a few pieces of furniture (read :: all of it) and I'm going to use the colors in the blanket for inspiration to bring a little more 'pop' into the living room. Or a little more 'funfetti,' if you will.
via domino magazine
I love this living room from Domino - wouldn't it be awesome against my white fireplace and green floors? I think so. Stay tuned! When things are recovered, I'll share with you where my 'funfetti' inspiration took me!



No comments:
Post a Comment