Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Inspiration :: Stripes

photo by Tom Palumbo

I adore stripes.  I live in stripes.  We recently discovered that Judson only owns clothes with stripes on them.  We discovered it while getting him dressed to go out and he was wearing a striped shirt with striped pants.  A striped sweatshirt, striped socks, and a fleece.  A fleece without stripes.  Whew.  He got quite a few comments and he's a little young for the 'he dressed himself' excuse.

It's no secret I love stripes but I tend to use them in more moderation in my own wardrobe.  I recently clicked onto Kate Spade's site only to discover her pattern for the month of January was stripes!!  I am beyond excited.  Then at the U Village today I saw tons of shops with stripes in their windows and I am thrilled.



Thrilled for buying some new clothes that will fit my post baby body and thrilled that they will be my favorite pattern of all.  I discovered while at Alt that I was seriously out of date in my wardrobe - and that it was pretty much a 'mom wardrobe.'  I never thought I'd be that girl, but there I was among fashion bloggers and generously fabulous people and I was in a cardigan and cowboy boots.

Here's to next time!

1. Yellow Stripe Sweater
2. Dolls Stripe Canister
3. Yellow Stripe Scarf
4. Multi Stripe Bangle
5. Blue Stripe Bangle
6. Candy Stripe Notepads
7. Pink Stripe Bikini
8. Nautical Stripe Mug
9. Black Stripe Baby Romper




No comments:

Post a Comment