Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday!



Can you believe I have been home from Alt Summit for one week?  Are you tired of hearing about it?  If you read almost any other blog out there, then you've no doubt heard the recaps, seen the photos, and heard the raves about Ben from Pintrest.

I'll do my best to refrain from waxing on and on about how great it was (it was great) and I'll focus instead on applying what I learned to making this a great blog and my website a great website.  I feel really honored to have been able to go and meet some amazing people.  I tend to be a bit competitive.  Meeting people who not only want to help me, but want to help my business grow, is really refreshing.

One gal even emailed later to say she was "rooting for me."  I'm rooting for her too.  I will be posting more on her awesomeness later.

In the mean time, here's a recap of what happened around here this week in case you missed anything.  I'll be back next week with loads of Valentine ideas for your kids, your sweethearts, and your friends.

:: Have I mentioned that I went to Alt Summit?  I believe I did.

:: Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I've been looking at my old ideas to see what I could do this year

:: Speaking of Alt Summit...

:: I also brainstormed Valentine's Day by checking out other people's ideas too.

:: Super Bowl?!?  We have that to plan for too!  Even if you're just hanging at home, make a big pot of something and have a beer.



Have a great weekend!
-a




No comments:

Post a Comment