Monday, November 28, 2011

Good Morning!


I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  We did - we're back from Palm Springs and settling nicely into a house that's heated!!  While we were gone Greenwood Heating finished installing the boiler system, etc. and we are now toasty warm.   It's so fabulous to start to see the basement coming together.  Tomorrow I'll share some updates of the project - and this week I get to start getting bids on flooring, painting, and finish work.  So exciting.  At least for me...

Today I'll share some of my favorite Palm Springs spots but in the mean time, here are some fun things happening around the world today.  (P.S. I won't be posting anything for Christmas until December.  It's a rule I have.)

:: Ashley Stark's home is amazing.  Thanks to Shelter Interior Design for sharing it from Elle Decor.

:: If you haven't shopped Trina Turk's sale, you must now!

:: Kate Spade is having a sample sale too!  Cyber Monday, why must you tease me?

Have a great week!  See you soon
-a



No comments:

Post a Comment