Monday, April 19, 2010

What happened?



I work from home. So it seems to me that I should be able to work in the garden, cook lovely things, wear heels just for fun, and lounge about. Instead, I have two kids - which means none of those things happen. Instead I wear yoga pants and a tank top - a tank top that is currently covered with spit up residue - and I just got back from an hour and a half visit to the allergist to a pile of laundry and clothes from this weekend.

Luckily, there is Mrs. Lilien. So I can pretend that I live a lovely life of leisure while I sit on hold with the lawyer and pay bills online (what I am doing while I write this - talk about multi tasking!)


Check it out here and fantasize about your own life of leisure. I read it daily. Love it.

Mrs. Picnic image seen above

No comments:

Post a Comment