Thursday, April 8, 2010

Favorite Thing :: Merin Designs


Have you ever had to pack multiple bags to get your kids to the beach/ pool/ grandma's house? Have you set your bag down and everything on the bottom gets wet? Have you put all of your things in a giant bag only to lose everything small in the bottom - including your phone? So did Kea, so she designed the perfect bag.


I have to admit, I was skeptical. It seemed WAY too huge and cumbersome. But I took it on our trip to Hawaii and it was awesome. It the perfect size for a carry on (just don't jam it full) and could be loaded up for road trips on rainy days or for beach days when we all needed a change of clothes and towels.

Kirstin took it to Sun Valley last month and she loved it too! And so did her sister-in-law. When I packed mine full of gear for my kids to stay at my sister-in-law's she really wanted one. Luckily her birthday was the same week - so I bought one for her.

Even better? Kea is from Seattle. And not in a "she lives in the area now/ at one time." I mean she is from Seattle in the same way I'm from Seattle - born and raised. She even played soccer with my sister-in-law as a kid. Small world!

Buy your own here at merindesigns.com and you can even get it monogrammed!

No comments:

Post a Comment